Thanks for prompt answer.

You said that " Try making the change ".
What change? Can you explain further?

Here is I observed now. I keep updating LDAP settings even if restore
to default.
Now, What I see is that I login/logout as admin few times, and LDAP
settings are there.
They stop getting set to default.

Then I restarted apached but still I could not login in RB using my
authentication. Do I need to have memchached installed first?
We are in middle of RB installation so I think we still need to
install patch, cmemcache and libmemcache

Thanks
Kunjal