Hi Kunjal,

After setting the log directory and enabling logging, restart Apache. It
should then start logging on the next request.

It seems some people have issues with the settings not sticking while others
don't. Can you tell me what you're using for server-side caching (memcached?
file-based?), whether you're using mod_python or fastcgi, and whether Apache
is configured for pre-fork or worker threads?