So I've got Reviewboard up and running on a VM (Virtualbox) on a test
server in my cube and finally have some time to give it a proper
trial.

I've finally gotten around to RTFM and was intrigued by the section
about submitting reviews and using "post-review".   This appears to be
part of RBTools but I can't really find any install docs for that.

I want to run this on my workstation to easily submit reviews to the
remote Reviewboard server.  Is that the intended usage?   What do I
need to install on my workstation to use RBTools?  Just Python?

Thanks!
Jim