Thanks for the post-review link. This seems to be really useful I'll
go through it and let you know in case of further problems.

Another thing which I wanted to implement is to add a new button on
"new-review-request" page and write a python function that would
execute on its click. Can you provide me some help in how to go about

On Oct 2, 1:02 am, Christian Hammond <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm not really sure I understand what you mean by an internally generated
> diff and a constant name and path.
> Have you looked into using post-review? We generally recommend this over the
> New Review Request page.
> Christian Hammond -
> Review Board -
> VMware, Inc. -
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Sujith <> wrote:
> > Hello ,
> > When I click on "New review request" I get an option of uploading file
> > by browsing. Now I have a slightly different requirement I want
> > reviewboard to upload and internally generated diff file which would
> > have a constant name and path. Can this be done?
> > I have a decent understanding of Django and python. I' ll be grateful
> > if anybody could guide me how to go about it Or if any of you can
> > point me to any useful link.
> > Thanks
> > Sujith

To post to this group, send email to