Hi Christian,

thanks for the feedback!  I guess, RB 1.1a identifying itself as
"Review Board 1.0.3" is a clear indication that the combined setup
doesn't work, correct?

> You may be able to tell Apache which version to use by prepending
> the path to the particular Review Board .egg directory to the
> PythonPath, but you'll have to manually change this for every
> upgrade. And it may not work fully, due to pkg_resources lookups and
> dependencies. I'm confident that in a future version, it will
> absolutely not work correctly at all.
>
> Certainly, you don't want to use the same database on both versions,
> as the schema is incompatible.

We took care of both, so it looks like running two versions
concurrently isn't a good idea even now.

Another question: how do I tell RB in the repository configuration
dialog that I want to set up access via ssh?

Cheers,

Clemens

--
Dr. Clemens Ballarin -- Senior Software Engineer

aicas Allerton Interworks Computer Automated Systems GmbH
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * D-76131 Karlsruhe  * Germany
http://www.aicas.com   * phone +49 721 663 968-35  * fax -99

USt-Id: DE216375633, Handelsregister HRB 109481, AG Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. James J. Hunt