Hello,

We have existing RB-Beta setup on linux machine.
We have MySql database with lots of review data. (20,000 +)
Now, as more and more team are comply with ReviewBoard usage, we want
to move foraward with RB 1.0.3.

We have purchased new server to install latest version. My issue is
how the existing database from RB-Beta verison will migrate to
RB-1.0.3?

Do you provide any tool utility to export database tables in such a
way that if you have introduce any new tables as part of latest 1.0.3
release, our data still remains ok?

Thanks
Kunjal