Hi Eric,

Hoping to do it sometime this week, and 1.1 alpha 2 this week or next. I've
been out of town so I haven't had the time yet. We have the Summer of Code
mentor party at Google this weekend, so it's going to have to be during the
week.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - [email protected]
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 10:29 AM, Eric Huss <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> What are the plans for the 1.0.5 release?  I'm planning on upgrading our
> reviewboard server, and I'd like to pick up the latest fixes on the 1.0.x
> branch.
>
> -Eric
>
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<reviewboard%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
>
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at
http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

  • 1.0.5 Eric Huss
    • Re: 1.0.5 Christian Hammond

Reply via email to