I'm trying to get an installation running using sqlite and lighttpd
without being root (as a test before I bother my company's sys
admins).   I have installed python2.6 into a local directory, and I
got rb-site actually running.  However, when I try to start it up, it
says modules are missing.  It's my understanding that memcached is
optional, and that Python 2.6 has sqlite installed within it.  So, how
can required modules be missing?

Here's what I'm running:

rb-site -d install --db-type=sqlite3 --web-server-type=lighttpd --
admin-user=xxx --admin-password=xxx --admin-email=xxx /users/mcclosdl/
proj/reviewboard/www/review1

* Welcome to the Review Board site installation wizard.

    This will prepare a Review Board site installation in:

    /users/mcclosdl/proj/reviewboard/www/review1

    We need to know a few things before we can prepare your site for
    installation. This will only take a few minutes.

* Required modules are missing.

    You are missing Python modules that are needed before the
    installation process. You will need to install the necessary
    modules and restart the install.

    Server Cache (optional):
        * memcached (cmemcache, memcache)

    Databases (required):