Just a quick note that I was able to upgrade from Reviewboard 0.9 to Yes zero point nine to latest (stable)

0.9 pre-dates the rb-site so I simply had to:

   1. Use rb-site to deploy a NEW EMPTY reviewboard server (yup, with a
      new secret key, I didn't have to mess with it at all)
   2. Copy over my screenshots by hand
   3. Update the settings file (and/or) copy across the old database to
      the new location. The database is out of date at this point so...
   4. issue: sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard evolve -- --execute
   5. issue: sudo rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard syncdb
   6. Change ownership of files (e.g. screenshots), issue: sudo chown -R
      www-data /var/www/reviewboard

Obviuosly  /var/www/reviewboard and the user name are specific to my
site. I'm using Ubuntu LTS 8.04:

    ing...@reviews:~$ uname -a
    Linux reviews 2.6.24-24-server #1 SMP Fri Sep 18 17:24:10 UTC 2009
    i686 GNU/Linux
    ing...@reviews:~$ cat /etc/*elease*

I actually tested out the upgrade earlier in the week on a copy of the
live system so I knew what I was in for. Total down time on live was 50
mins (which included an upgrade of the bins for the OS via "sudo apt-get
update ; sudo apt-get upgrade").

The last time I did an upgrade, evolve did not work (again I was using a
pre 1.0 release) and I had to hack some SQL together to upgrade the
database. So this upgrade was a real pleasure, rb-site is awesome!

Not sure if this will be useful to everyone but thought I'd share the
information just in case.

I'll find out tomorrow what my users see :-)

Thanks again to Chris, David, and everyone else for making ReviewBoard