Hi,

There's no good way of doing this right now. Review Board really requires a
repository of some sort.

Is Synchronicity the name of the SCM? I haven't seen this one. I'd love the
URL if you have it.

Assuming there are tools available for fetching a file on a remote server
given a filename and a revision, then someone should be able to write
support for this (though it'll need to be someone who has access to a
Synchronicity repository and has real-world uses for it).