I am doing a post-commit review on a teammate's checked in C# code on
an SVN server.
I run:
post-review -d --revision-range=24506

And I get the following output:
>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path: svn://devsrvsea01/svnroot, Base path:
>>> /trunk/StopProcess, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url C:\src\trunk\StopProcess
>>> svn propget reviewboard:url C:\src\trunk\
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff -r 24506
Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'diff', '--diff-cmd=diff', '-r',
'24506']
['Index: StopProcess/obj/Debug/StopProcess.exe\n',
'===================================================================
\n', 'Cannot display: file marked as a binary type.\n', 'svn:mime-type
=
application/octet-stream\n', 'Index: StopProcess/obj/Debug/
StopProcess.pdb\n',
'===================================================================
\n', 'Cannot display: file marked as a binary
 type.\n', 'svn:mime-type = application/octet-stream\n', 'Index:
StopProcess/obj/Debug/StopProcess.csproj.FileListAbsolute.txt\n',
=======\n', "svn: Can't start process 'diff': The system cannot find
the file specified.  \n"]

I understand the origin of the error, but the code of post-review
looks like it should ignore this.
Am I doing something wrong?

Pv