This isn't possible today without modifying Review Board heavliy. It's a
pretty specific policy choice and and we probably wouldn't want to add a
setting for it (as it's more to test, maintain, and isn't something that 99%
of our userbase will need).

Generally, I'd say you should just make sure people know not to change it.
After all, what's to prevent them from modifying the template on the first
post, and what if their code has changed enough to warrant a change in the
description?