These are the main things you'd need to do, though having experience with
Python would be helpful. The information you pasted would be relevant here.
Also, you'd ideally want post-review support in order to automatically
generate and upload the diff, but the first step would be to make the new
SCMTool.

I couldn't find any place on that site for evaluating Synchronicity, so I
wouldn't be able to look into this too much myself.