I am trying to automate hooking CodeReview in to an SVN pre-commit
hook.
For a preview of how I am doing this see my recent comment added to:
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/ReviewBoardAPI

My pre-commit can get the reviewrequest and see reviewers and check
for "ship_it", but now I need to be able to get the affected file set
in the reviewrequest and cross-reference that the SVN commit doesn't
check in any files that are not in the reviewrequest.

I can't seem to find an API method that lets me get the total file set
in a reviewrequest.
I see "diff/new", but I think that just operates to create a new diff,
not get a list of the existing diffs.

Is there an API method to get the total file set of a reviewrequest?

Thanks!

Pv