There was a bug filed for this (
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=521) but we decided
not to implement it, since in most cases you either 1) Will be posting to
mailman lists, which have their own subject formatting, or 2) Are using it
for filtering purposes, at which point the new X-ReviewRequest-* e-mail
headers are far more appropriate.

You can certainly modify email.py, but know that this will make upgrades
hard, and the location of that file has changed in the 1.1 series. If you're
going to do this, read the page on maintaining Review Board forks (
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/codebase/dev/custom-forks/).

Also, if we were to allow subject modification, it would just be a prefix.
Kunjal, I'm not sure I understand how the regex or resulting subject line
would look, so maybe you can give me some examples?

As for the .pyc files, it doesn't hurt to do that certainly. It *shouldn't*
be needed, though. The big thing is to restart the web server.