I don't see any way that we could do this short of writing custom code very
specific to your situation. We'd need a complex string parser and formatter
and there's just no way to represent such a thing in a generic way in the
admin UI. It must be done in code.

The proper solution, really, is the future extensions support. This is
tentatively targetted for 2.0 (which is still a little ways off, but
fortunately there is some code for this already). This would give people the
ability to have custom code for doing things like this without maintaining a
custom build of Review Board.