Hello,
I’m trying to setup reviewboard site on Windows 2003  Server VM and
ran into some problems. I followed step-by-step guide:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/windows/

* Installing the site...
Building site directories ... OK
Building site configuration files ... OK
Creating database ... Creating table django_admin_log
Creating table auth_permission
Creating table auth_group
Creating table auth_user
Creating table auth_message
Creating table django_content_type
Creating table django_site
Creating table django_session
Creating table siteconfig_siteconfiguration
Creating table accounts_reviewrequestvisit
Creating table accounts_profile
Creating table changedescs_changedescription
Creating table diffviewer_filediff
Creating table diffviewer_diffset
Creating table diffviewer_diffsethistory
Creating table reviews_group
Creating table reviews_defaultreviewer
Creating table reviews_screenshot
Creating table reviews_reviewrequest
Creating table reviews_reviewrequestdraft
Creating table reviews_comment
Creating table reviews_screenshotcomment
Creating table reviews_review
Creating table scmtools_tool
Creating table scmtools_repository
Creating table django_project_version
Creating table django_evolution
Registering new SCM Tool Subversion (reviewboard.scmtools.svn.SVNTool)
in databa
se
Registering new SCM Tool Git (reviewboard.scmtools.git.GitTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool Bazaar (reviewboard.scmtools.bzr.BZRTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool CVS (reviewboard.scmtools.cvs.CVSTool) in
database
Registering new SCM Tool Perforce
(reviewboard.scmtools.perforce.PerforceTool) i
n database
Registering new SCM Tool ClearCase
(reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase.ClearCaseTool
) in database
Registering new SCM Tool Mercurial (reviewboard.scmtools.hg.HgTool) in
database
Installing baseline version
Evolutions in diffviewer baseline: add_parent_diffs,
filediff_filenames_1024_cha
rs
Evolutions in reviews baseline: change_descriptions,
last_review_timestamp, ship
it_count
Evolutions in scmtools baseline: bugzilla_url_charfield
Installing custom SQL for accounts.Profile model
Installing custom SQL for reviews.Group model
Installing custom SQL for reviews.ReviewRequest model
Installing index for admin.LogEntry model
Installing index for auth.Permission model
Installing index for auth.Message model
Installing index for siteconfig.SiteConfiguration model
Installing index for accounts.ReviewRequestVisit model
Installing index for diffviewer.FileDiff model
Installing index for diffviewer.DiffSet model
Installing index for reviews.ReviewRequest model
Installing index for reviews.ReviewRequestDraft model
Installing index for reviews.Comment model
Installing index for reviews.ScreenshotComment model
Installing index for reviews.Review model
Installing index for scmtools.Repository model
Installing index for django_evolution.Evolution model
OK
Performing migrations ... No evolution required.
OK
Creating administrator account ... OK
Saving site settings ... OK

* The site has been installed

    The site has been installed in C:\ReviewBoardSite

    Sample configuration files for web servers and cron are available
    in the conf/ directory.

    You need to modify the ownership of the "htdocs/media/uploaded"
    directory and all of its contents to be owned by the web server.

    If using SQLite, you will also need to modify the ownership of the
    "db" directory and its contents.

    For more information, visit:

    http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/sites/creating-
    sites/

It created site documents below C:\ReviewBoardSite directory:

When I try to browse the site, I get directory listing:

http://reviewboard.jam.mimosasystems.com/

Index of /
errordocs/
media/

Configuration file for Virtual Host is:

<VirtualHost *:80>
                ServerName reviewboard.jam.mimosasystems.com
                DocumentRoot "C:/ReviewBoardSite/htdocs"

                # Error handlers
                ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

                # Serve django pages
                <Location "/">
                                PythonPath "['C:/ReviewBoardSite/
conf'] + sys.path"
                                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE
reviewboard.settings
                                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "C:/
ReviewBoardSite/tmp/egg_cache"
                                SetHandler mod_python
                                PythonHandler
django.core.handlers.modpython
                                PythonAutoReload Off
                                PythonDebug Off
                                # Used to run multiple mod_python
sites in the same apache
                                PythonInterpreter
reviewboard_ReviewBoardSite
                </Location>

                # Serve static media without running it through
mod_python
                # (overrides the above)
                <Location "/media">
                                SetHandler None
                </Location>
                <Location "/errordocs">
                                SetHandler None
                </Location>

                <Directory "C:/ReviewBoardSite/htdocs">
                                AllowOverride All
                </Directory>

                Alias /media "C:/ReviewBoardSite/htdocs/media"
                Alias /errordocs "C:/ReviewBoardSite/htdocs/errordocs"
</VirtualHost>

I’m pretty much sure I have missed something but being novice in web
server/site area I cannot figure out what’s happening. I appreciate
your help with this.

Best regards,
Akhilesh