You can run post-review with the -d option to see what it is trying to
do. I suspect the git get_repository_info() check is failing. It will
start by running:

$ git rev-parse --git-dir

and then a few more commands, which will all be listed with the -d
option. Once you see where it fails, you can try running the commands

On Nov 7, 2:30 pm, Pv <> wrote:
> I would like to request a review for a change to ReviewBoard and am
> absorbing the two wiki pages:
> I'm a noob to git, but I pulled down a git enlistment and can run a
> dev server with my changes just fine.
> "git diff --cached" shows my changes.
> I set my git config reviewboard.url as follows:
>   git config reviewboard.url
> The property takes fine ("get config -l" shows the value).
> I then "post-review" from the directory of my changes (webapi), and I
> get the following error:
> "The current directory does not contain a checkout from a supported
> source code repository."
> I am running post-review v0.8:
>   post-review --version
> 0.8
> This looks to be the one installed following this step:
> Any idea what my my malfunction is?
> Pv
Happy user? Let us know at