Thanks for the -d reminder.

Interesting:
C:\svns\reviewboard\reviewboard\webapi>post-review -d
>>> svn info
The current directory does not contain a checkout from a
supported source code repository.

It is running "svn", even though technically the "c:\svns\reviewboard"
directory is a git enlistment.
svn was in my path, but git was not.
I added git to my path and it finally asked me for my
reviews.reviewboard.org username/password.

Pv