KDE's reviewboard had some problems with accounts registered by spammers or
some kid who doesn't know how much fun it is to write open source software
instead of silly web-scripts :)

Now I thought about cleaning the users with an sql statement. I'm a little
afraid to destroy integrity, if I do it myself (since I don't know what links
there are to the user and the user's profile).

Could maybe someone with proper knowledge of the db schema provide me with an
SQL statements that deletes all users who have nothing else but a profile
linked to them?

That way I don't have to go through all the fake users manually.

Any help greatly appreciated,