I've fought this one all day while setting up a new RB server.
Server: W2K3, Apache2.2, Python25, plus all of the other required
I have installed 2 other RB servers [on XP] and hadn't seen this
problem before.

I install the server and can log in and create users and change other
various settings (and they stick).
However, when I add a [SVN] Repo the server hangs for a few seconds
when I click "Save" and then the page clears and [depending on the
browser] an error is displayed.

In Chrome the error is:
"This webpage is not available.

The webpage at http://codereview/admin/db/scmtools/repository/2/ might
be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web

  More information on this error
Below is the original error message

Error 101 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_RESET): Unknown error."

In IE the error page is pretty much useless.

I have what I think is full logging enabled in Apache and RB, but
nothing useful is getting written.

I had a workaround where I uninstalled the Nightly build, installed
1.1, and then could successfully add my SVN repos.
I then upgraded back to the Nightly, ran "rb-site upgrade", and could
see the created repos.
I then went in to edit/change them and as soon as I clicked "Save" the
same problem occured.

I am getting ready to fire up a dev version...
Is there a handy wayto run an installed version in a console [in
Windows] (outside of Apache)?