There are a couple of patches I should get in to mark additional
strings and wire up tools, and then basically what will happen is that
there will be 2 files in the "PO template" format which you can then
translate strings into your target language.

There's a handful of stuff that's not marked, and we'll have to do
things like figure out how to do strings in our JavaScript code, so
it'll be some work to get to 100%.

-David