Hi everyone.

We've just created a new mailing list specifically for development of Review
Board, and are inviting anybody interested to join.

reviewboard@googlegroups.com has largely transitioned to support, management
questions, and release announcements. Given the userbase and the size of the
mailing list (670 people now), we've decided to create a mailing list
specifically for development of Review Board so as not to add any additional
noise to this mailing list.

It's not clear how high-traffic this will be right now, but as more people
begin to work on Review Board development (either for inclusion in the main
repository or in custom builds specific to a company), I expect that this
will become more useful.

You can join at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-dev