Review Board looks great, and we're considering deploying it for our
project, but I would like to be able to submit comments from outside
Review Board / web -- programmatically from an IDE plug-in (that I
would write) which knows the filename, line number, and text of a
single review comment on that line of code. Assuming that the file and
line are part of a diff that's already in Review Board for review,
what is the Review Board API to submit a comment on an existing
review?

(I did search a bit here but didn't see this question or answer, so
I'm asking.)

Thanks!

Tom