I'm having some trouble setting up integrated authentication with AD.
Here is what I have done-
1. joined VM hosting ReviewBoard site to company.com
2. From Admin menu, set "Authentication method" = Active Directory
3. Set domain name = Company.com
4. installed python_ldap-2.3.7-py2.5.egg-info

When I try to login using my Company.com\Akhilesh credentials, it says
invalid login or password.
Apache Error log says:

WARNING:root:Active Directory: Domain controller is down
ERROR:root:Active Directory error: Could not contact any domain
controller servers

I can ping "company.com".

What am I missing?