Hi all,

I'm having trouble posting a review request for RBTools.  I forked and
checked out RBTools from github, made my changes, and generated a
diff.  The command I used to generate the diff is "git diff >
postreview.patch".  I'm not getting any error message-- the page just
reloads when I click "Create Review Request".  I have tried uploading
my diff with both Linux Chrome and Linux Firefox.

My changes add support for HTTP Digest Authentication to post-review.
I have tested my version of the script on my Review Board 1.1 alpha 1
installation with digest authentication, basic authentication, and no
authentication, and it works on all 3.

Thanks for any help.