Christian Hammond wrote:
> We've just put out a release of Review Board 1.1 alpha 2. This is a
> major enhancement release, and we'd love to get some testing for it.

It looks like 1.1 alpha 2 is at http://reviews.reviewboard.org. I've a
question on "bug or behavior", someone posted a review url recently:

http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/967/

Which has screen shots, in older releases screen shots had a thumbnail
view on the main review page. I don't see thumbnails on
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/967/ (FireFox 3.0.x, I also checked IE
too) but clicking the screenshot links works fine. I don't have a strong
preference (inclined to retain existing behavior) but it would be good
to know if this is a bug or a behavior change.

Chris