Hi All,

How are you?
This is the first time I installed reviewboard. My web server is
Apache, I already have a Django project on the web server. the Django
project port number is 8000.
I created some tables for the project.
the Django website is running very good.

Today, I installed all the software for review board.
then , run " rb-site install /var/www/reviews.example.com
"
during the create sites, there were one error.
it did not create database because password error.

After I stop the creating process, and run again,
There were another error.

How can I create the review board site again?

The error screenshot as following:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_bx27SLUV73U/SwICHXVmL1I/AAAAAAAAABo/tUOFS6eadgo/reviewboard10.jpg
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_bx27SLUV73U/SwICHsBZ4kI/AAAAAAAAABs/SNwhCTnUfLs/reviewboard11.jpg
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_bx27SLUV73U/SwICHzv1XPI/AAAAAAAAAB0/CnwrEIgeF7A/reviewboard22.jpg