Hi Christian

    Thank you very much. The problem is closed. Creating site is
successful.

    I deleted the directory and run the rb-site again. There were
still one error during installing database.  The error message as
following:"
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/MySQL_python-1.2.3c1-
py2.6-linux-i686.egg/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 188, in __init__
_mysql_exceptions.OperationalError: (1049, "Unknown database
'reviewboard'")
"
  I created a database "reviewboard" for MySQL, then run rb-site. It
was successful!

  In sum, I typed a wrong database password during the first time.
When I run rb-site again, there were one error because of same
directory. Run rb-site third time after deleting the same directory,
there were one error because of no database. I thought that the
database "reviewboard" was created by rb-site.

   It is really funny during creating site.

   Have a good day.

Best
Iris