When I try to upload a screenshot (png or jpg), I get the message "Upload a
valid image. The file you uploaded was either not an image or a corrupted
image."

I've tried uploading from Firefox 3.5.5 and Chrome 2.0.172.43.

* Running Reviewboard 1.0.5.1 on Ubuntu 9.04 using Apache2 and mod_python.
* libpng12-dev, libjpeg62-dev and python-imaging 1.1.6-3ubuntu1 are
installed.
* The uploaded and uploaded/images directories are writable by the user that
apache is running.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated!

-David