This is interesting use-case I came across when one of the team
members wanted to upload Diffs. (using post-review) and also upload
additional files (which are not part of P4 ChangeList) for review.
e.g. SQL query files (which are part of P4 source control) and their
query execution plans (which are typically sent for review along with
query itself). Since, we don't want to check-in query execution plans,
we never added them to P4 ChangeList and hence they are not part of
DIFF.

I see option to upload Screenshots but no option to upload any file.
Is there any work-around? Or is this feature planned in future?

Regards,
Akhilesh