Good day everyone!

When I'll try to post-review with checked "Send e-mails for review requests and
reviews "(and all fields in settings is filled) option in ReviewBoard
administration, I'm get error:

raise SMTPException("SMTP AUTH extension not supported by server.")
SMTPException: SMTP AUTH extension not supported by server.

It is legal error code, 'cos my smtp server is not support auth. But if i'm
remove authorisation parameters from E-mail RB config - delete mail username
and mail user password, i'm get next error:

line 186, in _send
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/", line 691, in sendmail
    raise SMTPRecipientsRefused(senderrs)
SMTPRecipientsRefused: {u'': (501, '<>: missing or malformed local part')}

How to fix this situation ?

Happy user? Let us know at