I do have an additional question from one of our developers regarding
the use of this plugin, that I would appreciate some feedback on when
Markus is able to provide it.  Also, my original question regarding
creating a review request and uploading the diff from within Eclipse
remains open.

Quoting our developer:

I got this thing installed, configured and can see the review requests
happily in my task list in Eclipse. I can even open the review requests
in Eclipse. But one thing is missing: I should be able to "Activate" the
review request so that it downloads the diff, applies it and I can view
it in the Editor. But this is not working at all.

--

I should be able to right-click and "Activate" any of the reviews, which
should (by my understanding...) bring down the diff, apply it and load