We've done a little bit of testing with the server at VMware. There seems to
be a mix. We've had people try to dump ~1MB log files in for Description and
for Testing Done. Our Review Board admins there are beating people over the
head now to stop doing that, but given that we're seeing even that usage,
we'll need to come up with a decent limit there.

Oh, and one thing I forgot about... We store the before and after of each
field. So it's not ~50/50 for testing done and the description in the change
information. It's more like 25/25/25/25.