We are facing a problem where if proxy settings are enabled in
Internet Explorer, post-review doesn't work (Proxy Error 502) but I we
disabled proxy settings, it works perfectly. so we added reviewboard
site under 'bypass proxy' settings ("Exceptions") but still same
problem. It appears that post-review doesn't honor the bypass proxy
settings. We have Python 2.5 installed.

Further, reviewboard site is accessible using Internet Explorer
whether proxy settings are on/off.

Here is trace of the error that we get from post-review - I see the
error returned by Proxy. Point is that we want to bypass the proxy but
that setting in IE is not honored. any ideas?

      <UL class=adminList>
        <LI id=L_10060_11>Error Code 10060: Connection timeout
<LI id=L_10060_12>Background: The gateway could not receive a timely
response fr
om the website you are trying to access. This might indicate that the
network is
 congested, or that the website is experiencing technical
<LI id=L_10060_13>Date: 11/16/2009 9:44:32 PM
<LI id=L_10060_14>Server: Server.Company.Com <<==Replaced
<LI id=L_10060_15>Source: Firewall

Unable to access The host
path may be
HTTP Error 504: Proxy Timeout ( The connection timed out. For more
information a
bout this event, see ISA Server Help.  )