Thanks Christian. I tried setting http_proxy environment variable to
empty string but Windows wouldn't allow me. I set it to " " (with
space) - but as expected it didn't work.

Is there any work-around? The problem is that one of the sites in our
organization uses proxy and all developers from that site have to
toggle Proxy settings to access Reviewboard/Internet as by-pass proxy
option is not working for them.

I appreciate any help. I'm ready to test private code for post-review
as well if needed.

Regards,
Akhilesh