Is the Review Board server on HTTP or HTTPS?

It sounds like custom code would need to be added to specifically disable
the proxy server. It's also possible that a 2.6 release would fix this
issue, but I don't know.

If you were to modify postreview.py , you could try adding some code like:

proxy_support = urllib2.ProxyHandler({})
opener = urllib2.build_opener(proxy_support)
urllib2.install_opener(opener)

in ReviewBoardServer.__init__ probably at the end.