Thank you very much. I tried Review Board 1.1 alpha 2 and it reported
that I didn't install pysvn. Now it works for my scenario.

1.1 alpha 2 is really good, for it report more error messages (rather
than keep silence) and supports svn HTTPS.

My last configuation is like this (hope useful for other people):

(All are win32 install)
IndigoAMPP 9.04 (Apache 2.2, MySql 5.1.30, php 5.2.8 perl 5.10.0)
Python 2.6.4
Subversion 1.6.5
pysvn py26-pysvn-svn165
Review Board 1.1 alpha 2