Hi, all;
    I had asked a question about RB install without Linux "root"
permission. Now I had finished the installation of MySQL and rb-site,
After these I should make configuration to the site. There is no
"sites-abailable" forder and so I had to write in apache httpd.conf:
Include /home/myLinux/Apache_Home/conf/extra/apache-modpython.conf
Before that I had copyed the apache-modepython.conf to extra
Then I restart the Apache. But I still can't access the Review Board;
   And another problem is how to make my "domain" setting during rb-
site install come into use?

Best Regards!