I patched git.py to resolve the previous error I reported. Here is
what I did.
I am changing the directory to where my git repo is and executing the
command
and changing the directory back. I never saw my repo in the drop down
list before,
but now I do. Also I dont get that error message anymore - but a new
one.

        store = os.getcwd()
        os.chdir('/home/senthil/workspace_/Midsize-Production/')
        #p = subprocess.Popen
(
        #    ['git', '--git-dir=%s' % self.path,
'config',
        #
'core.repositoryformatversion' ],
        #
stderr=subprocess.PIPE,
        #
stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
        #    close_fds=(os.name !=
'nt')

#)
        p = subprocess.Popen (
            ['git', 'config',
                 'core.repositoryformatversion' ],
            stderr=subprocess.PIPE,
            stdout=subprocess.PIPE,
            close_fds=(os.name != 'nt')
        )
        contents = p.stdout.read()
        errmsg = p.stderr.read()
        failure = p.wait()
        os.chdir(store)

Any idea on why I need this patch in the first place, I might be
triggering some other problems without realizing it. Kindly help.

The new error that I am getting when using post-review is:
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (105)
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

This error has been discussed previously in the group, but I did not
find anything useful in them.

thank you,
Senthil