In the Admin panel where I configure the path I find the exact same
path that I have hard coded "/home/senthil/workspace_/Midsize-
Production"

So I am pointing to where the .git directory is and not into .git
itself. Also /home/senthil/workspace_/Midsize-Production/.git
exitsts.

If you can help me get info about how the diff is generated may be I
can try the web UI with the diff file and see what happens.