Hi, all,
   I am now confused by the relationship between CVS and RB. RB has
provieded post-commit review, there is no direct relationship between
RB review and CVS submit. So it looks like that the review process and
CVS operation are independent. But why the RB need a repository
setting? Is the repository used by ReviewBoard the same repository we
do software project? and About the setting of RB repository. We are
using CVS, So Do we need a seperate user defined in CVS for RB use? Or
can I use one of the project developer's account as the RB repository
Path setting?
  Sorry for not enough knowledge about CVS.