I'm new to RB and want to give it a test run.  I'm trying to setup RB
with GIT and mysql on Ubuntu karmic.  I've loaded the latest nightly
build (Review Board v1.1 alpha 2) and RB web pages come up just fine.
Both the review and admin pages are served properly.  Looks like a
really nice tool. However when I try to manually create a Repository
from the Admin page I get the following error message from the
webpage:

Add repository
Please correct the error below.
    * global name '_' is not defined

* I've tried searching the google groups for this error and don't see
anything.
* I've also tried re-installing the alpha release a few times but
still get this error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
HT