Oh, I see, Thank you. And I have another problem. I think the post-
review is good tool because it need no hand generated diff file. But I
had installed the post-review on my Windows machine as client and I
want to use it to link both RB server on a Linux machine and CVS
server on another Linux machine, Then How to edit my .reviewboardrc
file on the Windows machine I am using to reach that? In my
understanding, The post-review is working on the client so it requires
a direct link to CVS server to generate and fetch the diff file( and
then send the diff to RB server ), I don't quite catch the
Configuration of post-review. I can write in .reviewboardrc as
follows:
TREES = {
    ':pserver:myn...@192.168.2.21:/export/cvsroot': {
        'REVIEWBOARD_URL': 'http://192.168.2.20:8080/reviewboard',
    },
}
But the CVS server would need my password to login, Then how can I
login it.

BestRegards!