If there was any sort of error, it should appear in the log file. So it
sounds like it successfully talked to the server, but just failed to
authenticate.

I'm no expert in Active Directory, so hopefully others can weigh in here.
Perhaps it's just something not implemented that others haven't needed so
far. I did notice that OU is limited to User Accounts in your Review Board,
but that there are other values in your LDAP browser.

Maybe try setting OU to: "User Accounts,OU=Mountain View,OU=Americas"

.. Just as a test. Clearly this is not a long-term solution.