Oh! wow that fixed it.
Will this prevent users in EMEA or APAC from logging in?
That was the reason I removed Americas OU information.

I tried after removing OU information completely and it seems to let me
login.
I am confused. I am pretty sure I tried this out before. I will try it some
more with other users as well.

Current settings:
Authentication Method: Active Directory
Domain: domain.net
Find DC in DNS

How can I enable ssl only during authentication so that username/passwd do
not appear in clear text when they are sent to my reviewboard server?
There is no such concern during Ad authentication as I can set it to use
TLS.

thanks,
Ravi.