The .post-review-cookies.txt file is where the HTTP cookie with the
authentication token is stored. This prevents needing to log in after the
first post-review (generally).

If you go to http://192.168.3.20:8080/reviewboard/api/json/ in your browser,
what do you see?

The two paths you saw should be correct (though, there shouldn't be a period
at the end). One is the page you go to in your browser for logging in with
the web UI. The other is the one that tools like post-review can call to log
in programatically.