Yes, this is for the 1.1 development series.  It's the HEAD from
github.

I tried running "./reviewboard/manage.py registerscmtools", but was
met with this error:

Unable to load SCMTool svn = reviewboard.scmtools.svn:SVNTool:
(Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/home/rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse
('Djblets>=0.5.6'))Unable to load SCMTool git =
reviewboard.scmtools.git:GitTool: (Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/home/rroblak/
workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse('Djblets>=0.5.6'))Unable to load
SCMTool bzr = reviewboard.scmtools.bzr:BZRTool: (Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/
home/rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse('Djblets>=0.5.6'))
Unable to load SCMTool cvs = reviewboard.scmtools.cvs:CVSTool:
(Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/home/rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse
('Djblets>=0.5.6'))Unable to load SCMTool perforce =
reviewboard.scmtools.perforce:PerforceTool: (Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/home/
rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse('Djblets>=0.5.6'))Unable
to load SCMTool clearcase =
reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase:ClearCaseTool: (Djblets 0.5.6.dev (/
home/rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse('Djblets>=0.5.6'))
Unable to load SCMTool hg = reviewboard.scmtools.hg:HgTool: (Djblets
0.5.6.dev (/home/rroblak/workspace/djblets), Requirement.parse
('Djblets>=0.5.6'))

I tracked this down to the version specified in djblets/Djblets.egg-
info/PKG-INFO.  I changed the version in this file from 0.5.6.dev to
0.5.6 and this error went away.  Seems like either the version should
be changed so it doesn't kill the Requirement parser, or the
Requirement parser should be changed so that it doesn't die on non-
numeric versions.

After changing the version to 0.5.6 in djblets/Djblets.egg-info/PKG-
INFO, I tried to run registerscmtools again, but was met with this
error:

Unable to load SCMTool svn = reviewboard.scmtools.svn:SVNTool: django-
evolutionUnable to load SCMTool git =
reviewboard.scmtools.git:GitTool: django-evolutionUnable to load
SCMTool bzr = reviewboard.scmtools.bzr:BZRTool: django-evolutionUnable
to load SCMTool cvs = reviewboard.scmtools.cvs:CVSTool: django-
evolutionUnable to load SCMTool perforce =
reviewboard.scmtools.perforce:PerforceTool: django-evolutionUnable to
load SCMTool clearcase = reviewboard.scmtools.clearcase:ClearCaseTool:
django-evolutionUnable to load SCMTool hg =
reviewboard.scmtools.hg:HgTool: django-evolution

To fix this I uninstalled my previous django-evolution installation
(installed via SVN checkout as described here:
http://code.google.com/p/django-evolution/)
and reinstalled using your egg (easy_install -f "http://
downloads.review-board.org/mirror/" django_evolution).  I'm not sure
why my SVN installation didn't work.  When I uninstalled the SVN
installation completely I was given a terse 'django-evolution not
found' error, so it seems as though the django-evolution package was
installed in some capacity, though somehow incorrectly.  At any rate,
you may want to make a note of the django-evolution dependency in the
developer documentation (I realize it's already in the admin
documentation-- perhaps refactoring a separate 'dependencies' page
would be helpful?).  Also, publicizing how to install your
django_evolution egg may be of help to some.

After getting django-evolution installed properly I was able to run
registerscmtools without a hitch.  However, I am still getting a
"global name '_' is not defined" validation error on the "Add
repository" page.  It appears that this error is being caught
upstream, as it is presented as a form validation error.  Accordingly,
there is no associated stack trace (unless there is some method of
grabbing stack traces on form validation errors that I am not aware
of).  I've attached a screenshot to a separate email sent to your
email address so that you can see exactly what I'm getting.

Thanks for your help.

Ryan