Hi,
   This problem has been resolved; in the .reviewboardrc , I set the
REVIEWBOARD_URL as http://192.168.3.20:8080/reviewboard; after I
delete the "reviewboard" ,login is successful now. But I stil can not
use RB yet, Error info:
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (code 206);
   I found my previous Repository setting is the parent dir of actual
Repository dir. So I have reset the Repository path on web
UI: :pserver:myn...@192.168.3.151:/export/home/cvsroot/test
   But still, The info is : "{'repository_path': 'cvs_gz:/export/home/
cvsroot'}" the cvs_gz value is not changed at all, Why?

Best Regards!