Hi, I now set it like that with admin UI, But things is also the same.
The Repository account given to me by CVS Administrator
is  :pserver:myn...@192.168.3.151:/export/home/cvsroot ,But the actual
repository is a subdirectory of the cvsroot, named "test". Then how to
set my Repository please? And I want to know where is the value
"cvs_gz/export/home/cvsroot" come from? the Everiment Path of my
machine ? Or from my Administrator UI setting? Can I change it in
MySQL database? and How?

BestRegards!